- public relations
- brand creation
- strategic planning
- product identity
- media buying
- web design
- brochure design
- online brochures
...and much much more...
Unfortunately, due to copyright issues some of Select First's best work has to stay off this website, but if you want to see it for real, the agency will be more than happy to meet for a coffee and show you in the flesh. Here are the ones SelectFirst could show…
From building reputations to driving home prices, Select First has undertaken many creative advertising projects for its clients new and old. Here is the crème de la crème for you to muse over...
From products to whole companies, Select First has turned a fledgling idea into a fully focused brand. Implementing strategic direction and making it look pretty, these are a few of the projects Select First has enjoyed...
- The creation of a strong corporate image for Artwood including logo, brochures, websites and point-of-sale
- Development of logos for a major internet flooring retailer
- A fresh name and cool new image for Kettle Containers to Kettle Interiors including the re-branding of services
- A product naming and branding exercise for a carpet tile made of 70% recycled fibre in minimum70
- The development of the carpetinfo website to tell consumers all they need to know about carpet
- A product naming and logo creation exercise for a high performance carpet tile range in Perpetual
Brochure design & print
Select First has made everything from 100+ page catalogues to DL sized flyers. Some of the highlights include:
- CPW Furniture's 100+ furniture catalogue
- Alexander Paul Antiques' glossy corporate brochure
- Antron carpet fibre's residential leaflet
- Kitchen Colours flyer
- Event invites
- Exhibition stand visuals
Working with clients in both the residential and commercial sectors and dealing in roomsets, cameos and cut-outs, Select First has embarked and completed many successful photography campaigns. Click here to see a few of the dazzling results.